Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed, Orientation Required
TeamUP 360 captures our daily volunteer needs, most of which take place in our Member Share Grocery Program (MSGP). Volunteers assist in any of the following areas:
- Produce: stocking the produce coolers and creating beautiful displays for the fresh produce we recieve daily.
- Freezers: cleaning, organizing, and stocking our display freezers.
- Stocking Shelves: cleaning, organizing, and making sure our aisles are full and appealling to our members.
- Warehouse: Sort product coming in from our Distribution Center, assist with pricing, and breakdown boxes using our cardboard bailer.
- Bulk: oragnizing and pricing wholesale items through the Grocery Program.
- Member Marketplace: processing incoming clothing donations and organizing aisles of household items, school/art supplies, and other goodies.
- Campus Clean-up: Help us keep our campus beautiful! Volunteers help with various sanitation duties, including parking lot pick-up, gathering carts, sweeping, mopping, and wiping down services.
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: