Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Greetings Volunteers! United Against Poverty is honored to serve thousands of families throughout Central Florida. However, we know that there are even more families that haven’t heard about the resources our organization provides. Help us spread the word, sign up for Outreach Day!
What to Expect:
Volunteers will be paired with a team lead and carpool to a canvasing no more than 20 minutes away from our campus.
• Volunteers will help place flyers throughout their chosen location. We are NOT soliciting. There should be little to no interaction with residents.
• Reliable transportation is required as you may be asked to drive to one of the community locations.
• As a special thanks, volunteers will receive 2 extra volunteer hours. Spaces are limited, sign up today!
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: