Age Minimum (with Adult): 18+, Minimum Age:18+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed, Orientation Required
Welcome Desk Assistant
Primary responsibilities include greeting new and existing members, explaining available programs at the UP Center, registering new memberships, conducting data entry, and assisting in daily operations on the MSGP.
- Data entry and file management in FamCare System
- Residential verification search
- Identification, verification or income, and other document handling
- Answering incoming phone calls and emails
- Educating members on membership process
- Work in team environment to provide best member experience
Ideal, but not Required, Qualifications
- Bilingual in Spanish or Creole
- Proficient in computer use
- Comfortable working with individuals and families experiencing homelessness
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: