Age Minimum (with Adult): 10+, Minimum Age:16+, Court Ordered Volunteer - Allowed
Thank you for registering for Volunteer Orientation! Individual volunteers provide crucial support to our daily operations, and we want to make sure everyone is trained on the proper safety techniques and procedures in our Member Share Grocery Program.
Here are a few things you need to know for Orientation:
- We begin promptly at 2:00 pm, please be on time. Doors are closed at 2:15 pm, and you will have to reschedule for the next available date.
- Where to go: We are located at 150 W. Michigan St. Orlando, FL 32806. Upon arriving, please come to the Education Center, located in suite D.
- Adjudicated volunteers must bring documentation of their charge or offense. You will not be able to volunteer without showing that paperwork. Please be advised, as outlined on the volunteer application: We do not accept violent or sexually-based offenses.
- Parking is very limited on our campus, and we make an effort to ensure our members have priority. Because of this, we ask that All volunteers and staff park in the South Lot (located within the white iron fence).
Log in or Register
In order to register for this opportunity you must log in to an existing account or register to create a new account.
Signup with team
This link allows you to participate in this opportunity with a team. When you click on the link you will have the option to:
- Choose an existing team you're already a member or captain of, or
- Create a new team to sign up.
Please respond to the following questions in order to signup for this opportunity: